Monday, January 17, 2011

Just setting up

So I had been following many blogs with my Google reader and decided I should start up my own blog.  I follow mostly dog blogs, corgis in particular, and will be sort of starting as just a place to repost articles of interest, new items for my etsy site UnlimitedGlassWorks.etsy.com, and will eventually be about whatever corgi I eventually acquire after my husband and I have jobs again.  Right now I just don't know where I will be living or even what state.  So we'll just have to wait and see and cross our fingers.

Now I doubt that there is anyone reading this yet, but just in case someone stumbles onto this place, I'm currently making a background for it.  It's going to have 11 corgis of varying types/colors wearing candy bar costumes. Nothing too bad.  Anyways, I am having difficulty coming up with names of corgi appropriate candy bar names.  Here is an example of one of the corgis.

~Lumie

No comments:

Post a Comment