Monday, August 1, 2011

Some things I have found

So on Sunday we opened the sales fliers and right on top was Shopko with this:
 So now I have this as a binder for my cake class.  I am such a sucker.
Then I went to Gnome Games out in Green Bay, WI and was perusing merchandise while hubby was hanging out with a friend.  I spotted puzzles and didn't really think anything of interest was in it.  I accidentally bumped one off the shelf and right behind it was this:
I let out a loud squee that alerted the staff and one member started suggesting corgi books to me.  Aren't fellow nerds great? :)
I'm going to end up putting this puzzle together, gluing it, and framing it. :D

~Lumie

1 comment:

  1. I found that Avanti print on a pack of clearance Christmas cards at Petco a couple years ago. I got them for ten cents, but I can't bear to even give them away. :) The puzzle would be even better. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete