Monday, March 7, 2011

Back from the Wedding

So I'm back from the wedding this past weekend.  I got to see family and friends and got to look like a chubby Audry Hepburn.  Yes, I am using the term "chubby" affectionately, but ya gotta take what you can get. *Sigh*  Just why does everyone want me to stand in their wedding when I'm the biggest I have ever been?  No justice there.





Alright, let's get out of this pout fest!  Here are a couple of pics of my cat (who lives at my parents' house.  He'd die as a city cat) with a toy mouse on his head.

Yes, Griz is tolerant of me at times.



I also got to get a new converter for my micro sd card, so I FINALLY, after about 4 mos I think,  got to finish this animation!


I hope you enjoy!

~Lumie

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. :) Also, you are SO talented! I LOVE that little animation and I can't wait for you to get a real corgi of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in green! I totally understand your sentiment, though. Hope you had fun this weekend.

    Griz is really beautiful! I love his coloring. He seems pretty patient. :D

    But your animation... wow. That must've taken forever (4mos break aside). You've taken such a cute action and made it so precious. Wonderful job on the animation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I can't believe I never responded! Thank you Elizabeth and Chewie's owner for the compliments! I really appreciate it. (Especially about me looking good in green. I'm VERY self concious at the moment.)

    ~Lumie

    ReplyDelete