Saturday, September 15, 2012

Appa costume done

Better pictures to follow tomorrow!








Saber is not accustomed to costumery so she was fidgeting too much to get a good shot.  I made little footies that the dog can wear but also can be buttoned onto the sleeves if the dog is fidgety or also the costume could be worn kind of like a cape if necessary. 

Sorry it took so long.  My sewing machine broke part of the way through.  I sewed a part, changed the stitching pattern, the needle bent, put it back to the old position with a new needle, and now it only runs in reverse.  I am trying to figure out what the heck happened.

3 comments:

  1. Saber looks so cute. Have a lovely Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy one if you still make them my email is amandapanda.35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete