Friday, February 18, 2011

Moving East



   Alright, so there are a few new things going on in my life.  First of all, my husband got a job out in Baltimore, Maryland.  So  soon, not exactly sure when precisely, I will be moving from MN to MD.  Currently, we are investigating potential housing in the area that is reasonably priced that allows dogs.
As an aside, I did happily find a home for all my fish (since they wouldn't survive the 18 hr drive) and the recipient couldn't be any happier!  It makes me pleased to be sure.

   Also, once we are there, we are also going to be looking into getting a corgi (finally! It's been 7+ years since I've lived with a dog).  So if anyone knows a reliable breeder out that way, I'd love to hear it. <3

   I also have two new commissions coming up that I just got material for.  One is a little kid costume of Appa; the other is a face hugger pacifier.  Considering they're a local commission, I need to get hopping on it shortly.  Why pay for shipping if you don't have to, you know?

That's all for now, 
~Lumie


No comments:

Post a Comment